Iconic city views, seamless service and bespoke beverages create the perfect ambience from which to savour Executive Chef Paul Hallett’s finely crafted menu of sharing dishes, all of which feature a truly personal and progressive touch.
Seating Capacity: 134 guests
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Due to limited seating availability, reservations are strongly recommended.
Lunch: 11:30am to 2:30pm (Daily)
Dinner: 5pm to 10:30pm (Daily)
High Tea: 3pm to 5pm (Sunday to Friday)
Saturday Brunch: 11:30am to 2:30pm (Saturday)
Membership and Credit Card Promotions*
Up to 50% off total bill for Accor Plus members or American Express ® Platinum Credit Cards (AMEX Love Dining)
Terms & Conditions*
Accor Plus members and American Express ® Platinum Credit cardholders enjoy discount that varies with no. of adult diners (from 10% to 50%)
Unless otherwise stated, promotions are not valid:
– with other discounts, promotions, privileges, vouchers and/or offers
– on special set menus (e.g. Chinese New Year set menu, Christmas set menus and etc)
– for reservations made through third-party platforms such as Chope, HungryGoWhere, & Quandoo
– on eve of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions (e.g. Father’s Day, Race Week 2020)
Promotions are valid with advance reservations for dine-in of à la carte menu items and usual set menus only. Debit/Credit/Membership card holder must dine in to enjoy the promotion. A valid Debit/Credit/Membership card must be presented upon payment and full payment must be charged to the Debit/Credit card in a single receipt.
– for Skai’s artisanal beef selection, special lunch set, happy hour’s beverage and promotional items
Swissôtel The Stamford and Fairmont Singapore reserves the right to amend or terminate the promotions without prior notice.